Dates, Tickets & Parking
- Thursday, February 16th | 3 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday, February 17th | 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, February 18th | 10 a.m. – 9 p.m
- Sunday, February 19th | 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Adults – $15
- Seniors (65+) – $9
- Military – $8*
- Children under 12 – FREE
Friday, February 17: Whiskey, Wine and Wheels
- Upgrade your GA ticket to VIP for bourbon and wine tastings from around the world
Saturday, February 18: First Responders & MILITARY APPRECIATION Day
- Active military and first responders (EMTs, nurses, doctors, healthcare workers) receive free admission with valid ID
- College Students also receive $5 off tickets with valid ID
ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
- Avoid ticket fees by purchasing your tickets on-site at the box office
- Box office closing 1 hour prior to the end of the show each day
- ID required for Seniors (65+) and must be purchased on-site
- Ticket prices include all additional fees and services
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable
- Tickets requiring identification must be purchased on-site
*(Active and Retired Military Personnel and Vets with appropriate military ID – tickets must be purchased onsite at the box office)
All bags are subject to search. Magnetometers may also be in use. Weapons of any type, functional or non-functional, such as firearms, swords, knives, mace, tasers, ammunition etc. are strictly prohibited within the facility. The facility strictly prohibits all persons from carrying a handgun, firearm, or prohibited weapon of any kind while on their property or within the facility, regardless of whether the person is licensed. Outside alcohol is prohibited as well as drugs of any kind. Any and all of these items are subject to confiscation.
When it comes to community service, the Jacksonville Automobile Dealers Association Inc. (JADA) and its 62-franchise new car & truck member dealers located in Clay, Duval, Nassau and St. Johns Counties proudly support numerous children and family charities in Northeast Florida. The JADA has given away over $2.4 million to impact various nonprofit organizations in Jacksonville and surrounding areas.